What can be funded?
Charitable and not-for-profit organisations can apply for projects, activities and assets that offer clear public benefit for their communities. Such beneficial contributions may be related to community welfare, environment, health, education, sport or cultural affairs. The following are some of the criteria considered when assessing applications;
- To be eligible, projects must be for a charitable purpose
- Organisations must be in the Cobram district
- Organisations must have a Bendigo Bank banking account
- There are some funds which are restricted to Deductible Gift Recipients (DGRs) (The majority of funds have no restrictions attached)
- Organisations must have an ABN
- Grants are made in three categories based on value
- Grants will be allocated in May and November each year.
You can download the full policy of guidelines below;
Currently, preference will be given to projects that support;
- Families, children and youth initiatives
- Public health programs and services
- Community capacity building projects
- Public education, including tertiary education, school buildings, libraries
- Innovative community services
- Sporting, cultural and arts initiatives
- Environmental projects
How to apply?
In order to apply for a grant, the application form below must be completed and submitted. Applications for funding that are not submitted in the correct form will not be accepted.
Click on the link below to download a form. Four signed copies of completed forms, and any supporting documentation, should be forwarded to the address provided.